How do you manage ‘blind corner hazards’ at your workplace?
Are pedestrians stopping to look up or read signs? Not likely.
A safer solution is to install our ‘Blind Corner Warner’.
i2i Rail type ‘A’ reduces the likelihood of impact at corners
i2i Rail type ‘J’ reduces the likelihood of impact in blind spots
i2i® guide rails
- Passively redirect pedestrians
- Do not require a person to stop or even slow down to understand what they are seeing
- Provide visual indication of the hazard
- Clearly visible at distance
- Have no language barrier
- Reduce likelihood of injuries and claims
- Do not need cleaning
- Do not need adjusting
- Do not need a separate mounting location to the corner
Use engineered i2i® physical guide rails to redirect pedestrians.
- They increase sighting distance of pedestrians to provide more reaction time to avoid impact.
- They provide a ‘setback’ similar to the requirements of buildings near roadways and intersections.
- They are a physical fixture that redirects pedestrians away from sharp, blind corners.
The i2i® rails are designed and manufactured in Australia.
An engineered safety control is a more robust solution. Many pedestrians now walk whilst looking / using their mobile phone, increasing the risk of collisions at blind corners. Administrative controls such as signage and mirrors, are open to interpretation.